We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech companies. Location: Częstochowa, Gliwice or Łódź. Your tasks: Develop new applications in Azure; Design, create ETL processes using Azure...
System Specification Engineer- User Plane [rekrutacja online]
- Analyzing customer requirements, contributing to, or leading feasibility studies or feature specification in the area of U-Plane. The team handles primarily features with physical layer impact but some L2 aspects are also relevant so L2 knowledge would be a benefit.
- Maintaining selected specification chapters or sections in the requirement management system, related to your area of expertise.
- Analysis and definition of user plane architecture, performance, and capacity targets.
- Taking part in U-Plane roadmap planning and architecture decisions.
- Taking part in Task Forces and supporting the investigation of technical problems where System Level expertise is required.
- Reviewing the work of other Architecture &Specification contributors.
- Leading of cross-functional specification teams.
- Taking up other functional roles in Architecture &Specification organization like Local Product Owners, Requirement Area or Sub-Area Leaders, Architects, and more.
- Occasional customer team support or support for Integration & Verification and IODT activities.
- Cooperation with research, standardization, network engineering, field verification, and customer support organizations.
- IBM Rational DOORS
- MS Office
- Version control and documentation review systems
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft PowerBI
- Master of science in telecommunication, computer science or equivalent area preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in mobile network product system engineering, development, system test or network engineering
- Strong background in 5G/LTE L1&L2 layers, either in Nokia product and/or 3GPP
- Familiarity with Front-haul interfaces (CPRI, eCPRI) and deployment topics
- Knowledge about algorithms, principles of logic’s, formal methods
- O&M and OSS competence is seen as a benefit
- Experience with requirements engineering on system and network element level
- Basic knowledge of agile development methods
- Good interpersonal skills and capability to work in an international multi-site environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Good analytical skills and open-minded
Zobacz podobne oferty
czwPaźData publikacji:czwPaź2020Firma: ZF GroupMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
śrPaźData publikacji:śrPaź2020Firma: NOKIAMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Localization: Wrocław Daily activities You will be responsible to deploy various IT connectivity solution between Nokia and our Customer. That includes connectivity between most known Cloud providers. You will create and review design and solution specifications...
wtPaźData publikacji:wtPaź2020Firma: NOKIAMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities You will have the responsibility for understanding, integrating, testing and verification of Nokia 5G RAN implementation for Nokia 5G releases with other Chipset vendors. As part of these activities, the engineer should be able...
ponPaźData publikacji:ponPaź2020Firma: ASTEK PolskaMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Im looking for a Platform Engineer/ DevOps Engineer that would work remotely. Salary: up to 1200 pln net+vat/day English knowledge: On a very good level :) Start: As soon as possible Requirements: linux administration skills, scripting skills (bash, python, groovy...
ptPaźData publikacji:ptPaź2020Firma: NOKIAMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities Were looking for a software experts to a team focusing on Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence area in 4G and 5G radio networks. In this position you will be a part of the MN SRAN within Nokia Mobile Networks. You will...