Opis stanowiska:realizacja inwestycji zlokalizowanej w Toskanii – obiekty wypoczynkowe. Po zakończeniu projektu możliwość pracy przy inwestycjach biurowych w Polsce (budujemy w Krakowie, Bielsku-Białej, Katowicach, Warszawie, Łodzi, Wrocławiu i Gdańsku...
Recruiting and Staffing Specialist
KLDiscovery Ontrack provides technology-driven services and software to help legal, corporate and government entities as well as consumers manage, recover, search, analyse and produce data efficiently and cost-effectively.
Currently we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Working hours: 9:00 to 17:00
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
You will oversee the recruitment and staffing aspects of KLDiscovery’s Document Review Service across European locations. This will involve recruiting and staffing within different markets, taking care of day-to-day communication with our talent pool, and managing supplier/agency relationships. In addition, you will coordinate background screening and onboarding of Attorney Document Reviewers. In this key role, you will work with many talented and experienced team members who can guide you in achieving your career goals.
- Working with Project/Review Manager’s to ensure the staffing resources are appropriate, adequate and will meet the needs of the project.
- Assisting with the payroll of workers, supporting invoice process and communications with the team.
- Day-to-day contact with the workers to manage talent pool, availability updates, and troubleshooting any issues workers have.
- Assist with the management of facilities and day-to-day operational tasks for delivery centers.
- Manage the on-boarding and off-boarding processes for the workforce.
- Travel requirements - up to 20% including international travel.
- May require the ability to work 2nd shift and/or weekends as necessary.
- German and English language skills (C1) are mandatory, additional European languages are desirable.
- Self-starter with a strong team player mentality.
- Expert technical aptitude in various applications; including Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Flexible with their approach to meet the needs of the business.
- International working environment for a worldwide leader in eDiscovery (including Document Review Services), Data Recovery, Computer Forensics, and Legal Technologies.
- Comfortable work environment.
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we’ve got it!)
- Attractive package of benefits, i.e. contribution of costs of a private medical care (Medicover) and a sports card (Multisport).
- Good coffee, Sweet Monday, Thursday’s Lunch every week!
- Professional-growth opportunities.
- Relocation package.