Your tasks will include: Processing & implementing data in the database in an accurate and timely way Filtering & scrubbing data to identify data patterns and correct data problems Communicating with sources to ensure that data is maintained at a high standard...
Master Data Manager
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Coloplast Business Centre we are responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
CPBC Master Data Team was established in May 2015. We are responsible for creation and maintenance of all product-related data, such as finished goods, intermediates, raw materials and spare parts. We cooperate globally with various business units as the first line of support for cases related to master data and setup in our ERP system.
Data are instrumental for Coloplast to achieve our business objectives and it is the goal of Master Data to develop, establish, operate and promote data of high quality.
About the job
Master Data Manager is responsible for development and execution of global Master Data strategy. The main role is to represent MD area globally and contribute with business know-how to the growth and improvement of the area.
MD Manager is the primary contact to local and global stakeholders involved in the chain of MD process. The person ensures business alignment and compliance to both local and global projects as well as reports of local and corporate initiatives. The MD Manager is also responsible for the Master Data team. The responsibility includes people management of the team, execution of goals set for the team, project management duties as assigned by management.
- Executing global Master Data-related initiatives
- Supporting development of MD strategy
- Professional responsibility and management of the activities within dedicated MD team of MD professionals (in CPBC PL)
- Supporting projects aiming at quality improvement of production MD
- Keeping close dialogue with wide group of stakeholders within Global Quality and Global IT (Supply Value Stream, Quality Systems, Innovation Value Stream), Manufacturing sites, Global Supply Chain and Global Distribution, global and local finance
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders during projects including business top-level management discussions on MD strategy
- Identifying opportunities for MD in Coloplast locally and globally
- Identifying synergies and opportunities between MD, GO-cost, GO Controlling and Finance
- Maintaining portfolio overview to keep track of resource availability
- Local KPI reporting
- Strong network and relationship building skills
- Strategic thinker and business understanding
- Highly analytical and strong decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize workloads
- Process and result-oriented
- Able to take personal ownership
- Independent and proactive
- High ethical standards
- 3+ years of leadership experience and stakeholder exposure
- Business experience from an international organization working across boarders
- Ability to present arguments for own solutions and challenge status quo
- Master Data and Quality understanding
- Solid project management skills and experience with working in cross-organizational projects
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Relocation support for a candidate moving to Szczecin
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.