About the department The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. The department is mainly responsible for processing orders, prescriptions and entering new customers data into our database. We work for making life easier for consumers...
Junior Order Administrator
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we opened Business Centre that is responsible among others for financial operation of the company. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here.
Our teams are closest to the Customers because, as the department, we are mainly responsible for processing their orders and entering their data into the systems. We also take part in multiple projects focusing on standardization and automation of the processes.
Come and see how we work and join the ambitious team!
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Placing direct orders in the system
- Dealing with credits, rebills, and returns
- Releasing the daily returns
- Maintaining contact with foreign Customer Service
- Support in solving process issues within a team
- Participation in projects pointed out by management
- Knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Focus and ability to work with details
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work on two shifts (8-16 and 15-23; Monday – Friday)
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Zobacz podobne oferty
śrWrzData publikacji:śrWrz2020Firma: Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.Miejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/ Szczecin