About the department Our teams are closest to the Customers because, as the department, we are mainly responsible for processing their orders and entering their data into the systems. We also take part in multiple projects focusing on standardization and automation...
Junior Order Administrator
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenges. Curiosity works here!
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland.
The department is mainly responsible for processing orders, prescriptions and entering new customers data into our database.
We work for making life easier for consumers with intimate healthcare needs.
We are always looking for new ways to move forward and people to move forward with. We explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. We are curious and curiosity is what drives us to keep improving. If you have the skills and the curiosity to lead us down new paths, we could be a perfect match.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team!
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Daily processing of prescriptions and business to business orders
- Entering the data into the systems
- Participation in various projects pointed out by management
- Building positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will have set of skills listed below:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Zobacz podobne oferty
nieWrzData publikacji:nieWrz2020Firma: Coloplast Business Centre Sp z o.o.Miejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/ Szczecin