Engage in an international initiative and work in multiple locations across Poland and Scandinavia while having a role of an independent Infrastructure Architect. You will never get bored with the ongoing design and implementation of projects based on the...
GLOBAL NICHE TECHNOLOGY
At Frank Recruitment Group, we find great jobs for great people
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We’re backed by TPG Growth, one of the world’s leading private equity firms, who count Uber, Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst their portfolio. Since 2006, we’ve helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country.
Engage in an international initiative and work in multiple locations across Poland and Scandinavia while having a role of an independent Infrastructure Architect. You will never get bored with the ongoing design and implementation of projects based on the requirements gathered by you from the business clients and end users.
Do you want to work with modern technologies in a company which is interested in the future inventions?
You have a chance to join this exciting initiative on a B2B or UoP model and work remotely from any place in Poland.
Part of your responsibilities:
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of the infrastructure solutions,
- Business requirements gathering,
- Management of documentation and reporting,
- Meeting deadlines and following the company policies.
You should do great at this job if you have experience with:
- Windows Infrastructure,
- Microsoft Azure,
- Network (Azure & Cisco), MS SQL (on-prem & Azure) and Skype (on-prem),
- Co-managing projects/leading teams,
- Proactively acquiring knowledge about Azure and automation,
- Working both in teams but also on your own,
- Administration tasks.
What’s in it for you?
- Receiving generous benefit package,
- Using the most modern technologies,
- Engaging in a complex, challenging project,
- Working in line with a Scandinavian culture,
- Amazing environment promoting personal and professional growth.
Zobacz podobne oferty
ptPaźData publikacji:ptPaź2020Firma: Frank Recruitment GroupMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/ Szczecin
śrWrzData publikacji:śrWrz2020Firma: PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe S.AMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/ Szczecin
Zakres zadań wykonywanych na stanowisku: utrzymanie aktualnego opisu architektury przydzielonego obszaru w SPARX Enterprise Architect zgodnie z przyjętymi standardami, planowanie rozwoju podległego obszaru, opiniowanie specyfikacji systemowych i technicznych...
śrWrzData publikacji:śrWrz2020Firma: CapgeminiMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online About us Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract...