Work at the forefront of automotive innovation with ZF, one of the world’s leading automotive suppliers. We are looking for a colleague to join our new team in a state-of-the-art project run together with one of the top tech companies. Location: Częstochowa ,...
DevOps Engineer, NSW [rekrutacja online]
You will be working in a rapidly maturing Nokia Software DevOps team, that is responsible for enabling Nokia Softwares software delivery pipeline by providing tools, process, systems and infrastructure that allow us to scale the number of software engineers working in Nokia Software, on both platform and applications, all while maintaining high levels of code quality, engineering productivity, and enabling Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery at scale.
You will be responsible for solving challenging technical problems by creating innovative and robust solutions, actively looking for ways to automate and simplify complex processes and think ahead to future needs as well as present and participating in every step involved with maintaining and delivering a software delivery platform that is critical to Nokia Softwares developers
- OpenStack and VMware
- Gerrit and GitLab
- Programming languages: Python, Java, Bash, Go
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Technology or equivalent education
- Strong knowledge of source control, build systems, test automation systems, Continuous Integration, gated check- in, and the software development and delivery process
- Proven ability to create reliable tools and systems that can be deployed to support a fast-moving development organization
- Proven track record of shipping high-quality code and running complex distributed applications at scale
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related field, or equivalent experience
- A tireless passion for learning and improvement
- Experience building, operating, and maintaining customer-facing infrastructure and services
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven record of ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) platforms, preferably Jenkins
- Experience with administering Linux-based operating systems
- Experience with containers and preferably also Kubernetes
- Proven track record of using configuration management tools, such as Ansible and Terraform, to maintain an evolving infrastructure
- Exposure to CI practices such as static code analysis, code coverage analysis, automated unit testing, vulnerability scanning, integration testing, etc.
Zobacz podobne oferty
sobPaźData publikacji:sobPaź2020Firma: ZF GroupMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
wtPaźData publikacji:wtPaź2020Firma: ASTEK PolskaMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Currently, I am looking for a DevOps Engineer that would be responsible for design and implementation of foundations for banks transition to AWS. Sector: Banking Location: Remotely/Gdańsk Salary: Up to 975 pln net+vat/day Requirements: Good knowledge of Linux...
ponPaźData publikacji:ponPaź2020Firma: NOKIAMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Location: Wroclaw Daily activities You will be working in a rapidly maturing Nokia Software DevOps team, that is responsible for enabling Nokia Softwares software delivery pipeline by providing tools, process, systems and infrastructure that allow us to scale the...
wtPaźData publikacji:wtPaź2020Firma: TeamQuestMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/ Szczecin
Deploy and scale infrastructure on Azure for multiple build environments (Dev, Test, Beta, QA, Prod) Create and maintain the software configuration management system. Automate and maintain the software build process Automate software deployment and monitoring....
ponPaźData publikacji:ponPaź2020Firma: ASTEK PolskaMiejsce pracy: zachodniopomorskie/
Miejsce pracy: Praca zdalna Wymagania: min. 5-letnie doświadczenie na stanowisku DevOps Engineer doświadczenie w pracy z Linuxem oraz Bashem doświadczenie w projektowaniu i implementowaniu CI/CD doświadczenie z automatyzacją infrastruktury (Infrastructure as...