praca w dziale Customer Service zapewnianie klientom wsparcia w zakresie IT albo w zakresie księgowania zamówień produktów medycznych, analizowanie i rozwiązywanie problemów, monitorowanie codziennych zadań, kontakt z klientem (telefoniczny, e-mailowy lub...
Praca: Customer Care Specialist
Through Avid Everywhere, Avid delivers the industrys most open, innovative and comprehensive media platform connecting content creation with collaboration, asset protection, distribution and consumption for the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world—from the most prestigious and award-winning feature films, music recordings, and television shows, to live concerts and news broadcasts. Industry leading solutions include Pro Tools®, Media Composer®, ISIS®, Interplay®, and Sibelius®. Our digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us hundreds of awards, including two Oscar® statuettes, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®.
Avid Technical Support is responsible for the provision of high quality technical and operational support for our software and solutions. Avid has a product range from low-end host based to high-end infrastructure solutions, including dedicated mixing surfaces, video editing, music production, post production, and broadcast news.
Working in association with our Technical Marketing and worldwide Support and Engineering/Testing Team, Resellers as well as Avid’s (international) Support, the individual will be responsible for ensuring consistency of support standards throughout the territory to both Post and Music Production customer bases.
- Clearly understand the requirements of the Broadcast television, post production for audio and video, and music production markets.
- Provide technical support to accredited Resellers and customers.
- Continued learning, understanding, and documentation of customer’s workflows and utilization of Avid products (and interaction with multiple third-party products) as needed to develop and maintain appropriate support skills.
- Work with the Avid product managers, Technical Marketing Team, engineers and CET to identify, understand, and document developing issues, reproducible bugs and key feature requests.
- Maintain logs of all communications relating to technical support issues.
- Monitor reseller service performance and assist as necessary to ensure end user satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Industrial experience either in a music/video engineering as Technical Support/Product specialist, in an operational capacity, or can substitute Audio Engineering degree, Video Engineering or Music/Notation degree as appropriate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
- Nice to have: basics knowledge of German, French and Spanish.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and with minimum supervision.
- Must be diplomatic, presentable and able to represent the company at all times whilst satisfying the customer requirements.
- Must be a good team member with both adaptability and flexibility.
- Initiative, good judgment and self-motivated.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and work under pressure.
- Experience working with client-server applications and solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of Apple OSX and Microsoft Windows operation systems.
- Call Center Experience a plus.
- Comprehensive understanding of broadcast, video, audio, or notation concepts, hardware, editing techniques and terms.
- Comprehensive understanding of Video production, Music Production, or Composition concepts.
- Broadcast news principles: workflow, environment, equipment, objectives, terminology.
- Knowledge of computer technologies, disk systems, video, audio and networking infrastructures.
- Experience working with the Linux shell.
- Knowledge of Avid NRCS systems, such as iNews, iNews Command, and Airspeed 5000 video servers.
- Knowledge of Avid Shared Storage and Asset Management solutions, such as Unity MediaNetwork, ISIS 2000/5000/7000, Media Manager, and Interplay Production.
- Knowledge of Avid Media Composer, Symphony, NewsCutter, Pro Tools, or Sibelius software.
- Experience with computer networks and infrastructure.
- Experience with computer programming.
- Knowledge of NRCS systems, with Avid Newsroom products or those of competitors, is desirable.
- To have completed and passed 210 Operator Certified Level Training.
- To have completed and passed Avid Product Line ACSR Level Training.
- To have completed and passed Avid Unity ACSR Level Training.
- Nice to have: knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, DaVinci Resolve or another tools for audio/video editing.
- Contract of employment
- Attractive salary
- Employee Referral Award Program
- Relocation Package
- Convenient office location at the riverside
- Free car and bicycle parking
- Flexible working hours
- Work in an international environment
- Innovation projects and new technologies
- Excellent career opportunities
- Attending professional conferences and travelling possibilities
- Integration events
- Life insurance
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Delicious coffee and vast array of tea flavors
- Fresh fruit and Pizza Day
Zobacz podobne oferty
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa lub praca zdalna Do Twoich zadań będzie należeć: telefoniczny kontakt z klientem, który już wyraził chęć do zakupu produktu, promowanie i sprzedaż produktów, dbanie o relacje z klientami i dobry wizerunek firmy. Szukamy osoby...
About the Team: Avid Technical Support is responsible for the provision of high quality technical and operational support for our software and solutions. Avid has a product range from low-end host based to high-end infrastructure solutions, including dedicated mixing...
Job description After an induction training you will be able to: Handle incoming phone calls/ e-mails from customers regarding technical issues related to everyday usage of a computer Analyze and resolve most common enquiries using step-by-step solutions...
Responsibilities: Assisting with day to day operations of the department, Providing accounting and administrative support to Clients and Project Teams, Answering any customers’ inquires via phone and e-mail, Supporting team in everyday...