Miejsce pracy: cała Polska Tryb pracy: 50/50 Zakres obowiązków:pozyskiwanie klientów na terenie Polski – w promieniu do 300 km od miejsca zamieszkania,obsługa i utrzymywanie relacji z klientami,monitorowanie potrzeb klientów,raportowanie potrzeb rynku do...
Remote Framework Software Tester
Our Nokia Networks business is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
Nokia European Software & Engineering Center hires dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate people, who create the largest ITC R&D in Poland. Our facilities in Wroclaw are located in three sites and accommodate one of the biggest test telecommunications labs in Middle and Eastern Europe. Apply and experience the adventure of a lifetime!!!
As a Remote Framework Software Tester, you will be part of an agile development team which is responsible for specifying, planning, implementing and delivering high quality, best in class, software. You will be solving complex engineering problems in your own technology areas. Your background and areas of interest will be considered when defining your main tasks and responsibility areas.
Daily tasks and duties will include: requirements analysis, test planning, test cases preparation and testing execution. You will plan and perform feature, system, performance and regression tests. You will automate testing process. You will be writing scripts used during testing and support testing tools. You will participate in effort estimation in your own area. As team member, you will share knowledge, consult, support your colleagues. To succeed in this role, you need to be an open-minded professional with good organization skills, strong commitment to quality and a flair for innovative thinking.
- Robot framework
- Version control and code review systems
- Masters or Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- good understanding of typical issues faced in test automation and their solutions
- experience developing tests with Selenium
- experience with manual testing, test case creation and maintenance
- additional experience with other test automation frameworks
- Perl scripting would be a plus
- strong communication skills and ability to work in international teams
- knowledge of version control software (Git/SVN)
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- variety of possibilities to gain new experience
- possibility to develop your skills in modern solutions
- flexible and friendly working environment
- multicultural team of experts
- open source projects
- own initiatives development
- chance to improve your skills in development
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
- and more…