Praca: QA Engineer / Software Tester
Nigel Frank International is very pleased to announce that one of our international clients, a rapidly expanding IT company, with offices across UK, Poland and the US, has created a unique opportunity for a QA Engineer / Software Tester.
The objective is to work alongside international team of developers and analysts and play the key role in ensuring that companys software is delivered to their customers to the level of quality expected.
- To carry out functional and user acceptance testing on software products to ensure high quality standards are achieved at all time for all software releases.
- To prepare test plans and scripts.
- To write and execute test cases.
- To produce effective documentation of software issues.
- To provide feedback to the development team.
- To produce test reports as required.
- To identify and define opportunities for improvement.
- To represent the company in all client facing activities.
- Any other duties as appropriate and in agreement with your line manager.
Anticipated Position Composition
QA – 90%
Client/Internal Liaison – 10%
- Experience of testing with strong base test skills and experience of full development lifecycle.
- Experience working with JIRA (knowledge of Selenium would be of benefit)
- Good understanding of the software development process.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate professionally at all levels.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive remuneration equivalent to the technical aptitude of the candidate
- Annual salary review
- Central location in the city centre
- Work in international environment
- Invitations to national and international conferences
- Pleasant work atmosphere
- Interesting projects for global clients