Miejsce pracy: NiemcyZakres obowiązków:Sprawna obsługa żurawia IŻ i/lub IIŻKontrola nad stanem technicznym powierzonego sprzętuPrace pomocnicze na budowieOczekiwania:Minimum roczne doświadczenie zawodowe na stanowisku operator żurawiaDokumenty...
Netto is a company that distinguishes a unique approach to values such as honesty, respect and credibility. As an employer, we care for the atmosphere in the workplace, we focus on partnership, mutual kindness and open communication. Our company has the principle of an open door, we do not do divisions for "directors and the rest". In Netto we are together for better and worse, sharing our joys, celebrating successes and providing help in difficult moments. Our employees create well-coordinated teams for whom humor, smile, passion and commitment are everyday life. Do you have the same values? Do you want to work with cool people? Join us!
Netto seeks an ambitious and skilled person, that will help us to achieve dynamic growth plans. We are looking for:
As a Senior Business Controller you will have a key position within the team and opportunity to work across the organization being involved from purchase to sales. Being involved in analysing new investment in stores, following up on KPIs, and advising management in key decisions will be your main responsibility. Therefore it is important that you are able to communicate complicated analysis and insights clearly across the organization. You are able to put yourself in the position of the business and challenge them at the same time. You work independently and can drive tasks and projects successfully together with other stakeholders.
We are searching for a person that has passion for Finance & numbers, and at the same takes pride in understanding the business and creating value through common effort. The Finance department is a close partner to the business in driving valuable trade, and always ensure decisions are based on a sound foundation of data and analysis.
- English at professional level, as there will be communication internationally,
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a large company,
- Master’s degree in relevant field (e.g. Economics, Finance),
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint),
- Good business understanding and analytical skills,
- Good communication skills ,
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage.tak
- Stable, interesting, challenging work in an international company,
- Attractive individually negotiated salary,
- Possibility to develop and have a career in an international company,
- A rich package of non-wage benefits.